Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jamie week I lost count haha

I've started a new workout time. I have been working out at 6am instead of at night or if I work 1-10 I workout at 730a. But I'm exhausted and now I'm sleeping by 10pm. And I have a supportive but not very happy fiancĂ©. I tried this so I am home in the evenings with him. I just wish I could find the balance. 
On another note in crazy sore. It hurts to walk most days and my flutes are sore to the touch. Lol
Sunday- skied for 5 hours
Monday- elliptical 40 mins
Tuesday- crossfit did rowing, pull-ups, 3min plank,squats
Weds- crossfit did a million dead lifts a million pull-ups and a million jumping squats
Thurs- break but cleaned for 4 hours, grocery shopped etc

Trying a new chicken teriyaki reciepe in crockpot tonight if its good ill share. 
Opps- 13 boxes of Girl Scout cookies
Wins- packed a salad everyday this week for lunch and worked out 6 days. Made my own fruit smoothies everyday for breakfast. I love the peanut butter one too. 
Goal- get thru hosting my first holiday dinner without a meltdown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment