Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Piper (Week 2)




Eating Plan: 1300 a day calorie count via My fitness pal app (as of yesterday)


Goal: 145 lbs

Weekly Weight Loss: gained 2 pounds

Total Weight Loss: none so far

Weekly Exercise: 2 days  of Insanity Video- so about 30 min. per day.

So..... obviously my great idea of just "watching" what I eat backfired on me ! So I decided to go back to counting calories and leave one meal a week where I can eat whatever I want to eat! As of today I weigh 166 lbs which is 2 lbs up from last week. I am pretty unhappy with this although I have no one to blame but ME. I am not a big chef so I really don't have any good recipes to put on here. I also cook for me and my family separately as we tend to eat different things. This can make it harder. I have to admit that my  muscles ache today from yesterday's insanity video. I am taking a yoga fusion class  tomorrow. If you have never taken one they are amazing. Few places/people teach yoga fusion so check your local yoga studios. You can burn up to 1200-1500 calories per class. I am also going to my therapist tomorrow to help me deal with my anxiety issues. As I have stated before I gained 20 something lbs being on Cymbalta and I am trying to avoid going back on that med. I did start taking Buspar which is supposed to not have as may side effects. Although I was VERY reluctant to do this the pics below are of me from yesterday. When I saw them I was shocked !! I couldn't believe what a skewed view I had of how I looked physically. I just tried to not look in the mirror and cover up with cloths. Well....not any more !! I will be posting pics periodically so I can see my progress. Hope everyone has a great week !! XOXO


  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment