Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jenn week 9 a short update.

I find blogging from my phone to be a pain but I wanted to stop by and give a quick update.  I promise to get back at my regular blogging next week. This week I am out of town visiting some family with Harrison while my husband enjoys his yearly golf trip.

As of this week I have lost 10.6 lbs since 1.20.13! I'm still getting in regular workouts and my eating has been good.  I am frustrated by the lack of tone I have in some areas but I have a few new workouts to try this week and I am hoping I'll start to see some better results soon.

I want to thank you all for your inspiration these last few weeks.  It's been very helpful reading your posts while my life has been a bit nutty.  You all have really helped keep me on track!
Hugs and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome! congrats on hitting that 10lb mark! When I hit it, it was real affirmation that "weight loss is possible." I know what you mean too about not really seeing certain areas changing! I've lost almost 20 lbs and am still wearing the same clothes! ok, they are much baggier on me but in my mind I thought I'd be down 2 sizes by now, etc... that part can be discouraging...but...i bet you feel great! and that makes a huge difference. remember when you started out in January? you've made real & good progres! keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete