Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Randee: week 10

This week: Lost 3.2 pounds for a total of 11.4 pounds. Yay me!

I was doing weight watchers points plus, but I am trying a slow carb diet for a while. Has been going well! I did work out 4 times. All low impact because my back gets sore fast. Lots of core strengthening!

Sorry for a short update this week- but it's spring break- so I'm doing a stay-cation with the fam! I'm not doing slow carb this week- but I am trying to count points for the week!

Have a good Easter- more to come next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment