Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Randee: Week: 7

Eating Plan: Weight Watchers Points Plus

Goal: Lose 50 Pounds
Weekly Weight Loss: 0

Total Weight Loss: -6.4 pounds
Exercise Goals: 4 times a week for at least 30 minutes each time

Weekly Exercise: 4 workouts. 4 x 30 minutes
So you might think I am disappointed this week. But I’m not. My parents were here. I survived that and a trip to Corky and Lenny’s. I worked out 4 times. Girl Scout cookies arrived and some were consumed. I really didn’t count points while my parents were here. All this- and I didn’t gain an ounce. So I’m taking the cup half full outlook and saying I did pretty well this week.

And now to get back on track…I have gotten back to making sure I work out at least 4 times. Even when I really don’t want to...which is almost always. I know some people love to work out. I have met some of these people. I am not one of these people. I can’t imagine becoming one of these people. But, I am doing it. This past week, I was reminded of the amazing abilities of the human body. An amazing person I know overcame more health obstacles than I can imagine and just did the Disney Princess Half Marathon. When I was reading about her adventure, I thought to myself- If she is doing this- what excuse could I possibly have to not do 30 minutes of exercise? I couldn’t come up with anything. So I kept trudging along. Her story also inspires me to want to try a 5k at some point. (When I am more in shape!)
Highlights from this week: I did not gain any weight even with my parents in town, girl scout cookies and a trip to Corky and Lenny’s. Not too shabby.

Challenges for this week: Getting back to tracking my weight watchers points. Staying on my workout plan. I really need to get some variety to my family meals. Any ideas out there?

2 comments:

  1. I like skinnytaste.com She has a lot of good recipes that even my kids have liked. Plus, she has the weight watchers points on them and all the nutritional information too which makes it easier to track. You may want to check her website out.

    ReplyDelete