Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Randee: Week 13 (I think....)

Hello All!
This week, I weighed in with a weight loss of 1.4 pounds. I have been doing slow carb diet.
I also exercised 3 times this week- one time short of my goal.

Overall, I feel like I have been doing well! I have been doing the slow carb diet. Despite doing well, I miss carbs. I miss them alot. Now, I feel that with this low carb diet, I have been eating pretty healthy. So I think for a few weeks, I am going to try blending low carb and weight watchers together. My plan is that for most meals, I will stay low carb. Veggies and lean proteins. But, I am going to add in some carbs within my daily points allowance through weight watchers.

Maybe I'll get crazy and eat a piece of bread here and there. Or maybe I'll have a string cheese for a snack. Or some popcorn. Or yogurt..... Or- and here's the exciting part- how about some fruit???? I know, crazy.... But I do think the slow carb has forced me to exercise really good choices and will power. So if I can keep that part up- I think I will be good. Carbs and sweets have always been my downfall, so if I can stay on a lower carb plan, I think I will be good!

We'll see how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment