Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Randee: Week 15

I didn't weigh in this past week. I just ran out of time and didn't make it in to get it done. From my at home weigh-in, I stayed about the same. Exercise wasn't that great either. Just a ho-hum kind of week.....
I am supposed to be doing weight watchers, but I have been bored by counting points as I have been doing it so long. So then I tried Slow Carb. But I missed carbs an awful lot. So then, I thought I'd blend them together. But, it seems that if I let sugar and carbs back in- then I have no self control or will power. I had lots of will power when I did slow carb- so I know I have the ability to have will power. Really. I do.
But I just don't seem to be on my own plan right now. And I'm really irritated with myself.
So I really need to find some motivation. I need to dump the plump over here......
On the bright side- I signed up for a 5K in September with some friends- so I really need to get going for that. I need to try a couch to 5K program as I am not a runner at all. But- I will have peer pressure for this event.

If you have any motivation for me this week- I could seriously use some.....

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any ideas for you, but I wanted to tell you that I hate that feeling.

    ReplyDelete