Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Monday, April 29, 2013

Becca - Week 1

Hello!

I am the newbie of the group. Just a quick post to say hi. I will work on my "story" for next time. I am late to the game because I had my second daughter in January and at the time when this group all got started I wasn't quite ready to take on the weight loss challenge but now I am! Please join me and support me as I try to balance my life with my health, working part-time and most importantly being a the  best mother and wife I can be!

Until next time!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment