Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Monday, June 24, 2013

Weeks 8&9 – Home Comforts and Back on Track

Going home...everyone always enjoys friends, family and their favorite foods. I did just that and put two pounds back on. :/ I fully knew what I was doing, even logged my calories still but I decided I was going to enjoy all the comforts of Chicago food. I would just work it off later and I did just that! Last week I got rid of the weight I gained and broke even of where I was before being sick and traveling. Down 12lbs and about 1.5 pant sizes!

Now that I am back on track and in my regular routine I hope to keep dropping more pounds. I have diet down for the most part. I know what's good and what's bad and still eat some of the bad cause I like it in moderation and I know I am not one to totally cut it out at this point. My physical activity needs to be kicked up though. Got to Zumba last week which was great and glad to be back but that was all I did. I just feel like there is not enough time in the day..especially me time at that, so I am lacking in putting me first which I need to work on from time to time.

In other exciting news my husband is having awesome success already since he started tracking his calorie intake. It has helped so much in our house that we are both in this together. He is being so good on food I start to feel guilty if I want to indulge just a bit on sweets (my weakness).

Hoping to get walking more and I really need to start a yoga or Pilates routine soon to help with my muscles and strengthening.

-Becca

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so cool that your hubby and you are on the same page in terms of dietary goals! I think another playdate/workoutdate is in order for July!

    ReplyDelete