Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jamie Week 11

My arms look leaner, my tummy is flatter, my jeans fit better, and I miss my gym friends. I do love crossfit, I love the workouts and the challenges and that I get up and do it early in the am and I have all evening at home, but Im not sure I fit in there. At Anytime Fitness I made friends quickly. We are all facebook friends, we text, we have breakfast after class on Saturday mornings etc etc. But crossfit is like your own personal trainer and it works!
I am a talkative person. Everyone there says Hi because they have to. If you are caught not talking to a new person there is a 50 burpee penalty. Makes me wonder why that was put in place.
Anyways now that I am done being a baby..
Still making smoothies every morning, snacking on almonds or fruit in between meals and for the most part doing good except all the chocolate. We hosted Easter dinner so I have all this left over chocolate. I was sneaking it into Blakes lunch when I packed it but he yelled at me. They are little chocolate eggs and I average about 4 a day. They just need to go.
Opps- Easter dessert. lots of it.
Successes- My late night snacking has slowed, when I get home at 11pm some nights I am hungry, Ive had cereal or small sandwich, or a veggie burger.
Goals- I need to workout starting Fri 6 days in that week. I have a floorset this weekend so I have long days ahead.
My chicken teriyaki didnt turn out, sauce was not thick enough.
But I did do a new cake that was delicious! Not too healthy but easy enough. Take a Betty Crocker cake mix, I did chocolate and add a can of diet coke, thats it. Then bake it.
Happy eating everyone, I ve ad enough chocolate for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment