Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Randee: Week 12

Weight loss this week: None. Gained 1 pound since last weigh in.
Exercise: 4 times this week!

So my weight loss wasn't what I wanted this week. I think I gained some over spring break, so I just needed to get back on track. I did get back on my exercising plan this week. I took the week off for spring break and before that, I was doing low impact workouts because I had hurt my back. So this week, I got back into my biggest loser workouts and the elliptical. I'm so excited for some nice weather so that I can get out and get my exercise outside. Bike rides, walks....Maybe try some jogging..... The possibilities are endless!!

As for my diet.... I've been back on the Slow Carb diet. This is low carb and no dairy 6 days a week. So no cheese, lean proteins, non-starchy veggies. Then one day a week, I can have anything I want. I have been doing really well with this plan. Most days, I don't miss carbs at all. I find the weekends to be the hardest- just from social events and parties and things. But during the week, I have found lots of things to eat at home and when I'm out.

So I'm back on track and getting in shape for the summer!

Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment