Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Randee: week 14

Weight loss this week: 2.4 pounds
Exercise this week: 2 times this week- 2 short of my goal.... :(

This week, I stopped the slow carb and went back to weight watchers while trying to stay cut back on carbs. My first day with carbs got a little crazy. I was like a kid in a candy store. But, after the first day, I got back on track! I've been doing pretty good so far. I've enjoyed having those healthy options, like fruit and whole grains. But, I have had some other options I'd like to avoid since I have no will power- refined sugars!!!

As for exercise- I am just tired of being inside. I want to be outside. And the up and down weather isn't helping my cause. I also have to devise a plan to work out with the kids. Inside- I had it figured out. But it's harder outside. I can't just leave the kids home alone. They frown on that..... So I have to figure out how to find this balance!

Here's hoping to another good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment