Case of the Wednesdays is composed of several wonderful women on their journey of creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We invite you to follow our journeys and share your own experiences!

[The name of the group comes from the group's founder who posted a "Weight Loss Wednesday" on her own personal blog. She had such an overwhelming response from her readers, she decided to create a larger network of women on the same journey and to have posts throughout the week.]

Monday, May 27, 2013

Becca - Weeks 4 & 5 - My pants don't fit!

My pants don't fit...it's a good problem because they are too big. It is a bad problem because I am still wearing pants that are too big. With the loss of over 9 lbs since April 1st I have lost a pant size which feels amazing. The only problem is when I went to get all my summer clothes I could not find my pants/capris in the new size I need. So I continued to wear pants that are too big. Besides the obvious problem of them practically falling off and looking bad in them I ate like I was "skinny" and feeling good. Lots of my friends suggested wearing yoga pants which are great and comfy but I can't wear those everyday. I need regular pants to help me gauge how I feel. If I feel a bit uncomfortable then that gives me motivation to continue my journey and be active.

So the last two weeks I haven't lost any weight nor did I gain any so I will take it over gaining. Now that the holiday weekend is over it is time to get serious again. I have new pants that fit and it is time to start wearing them and stop slacking!

I really want to work on carving out some more "me" time in my day to work out. Even if it is just 20 minutes. When I was on track I feel like I have was doing a good job with my diet. Still could be better but it is much improved from before. I need to up the exercise now to get more energy and burn more calories!

Here is to hoping some more progress is made in the next two weeks!

-Becca

2 comments:

  1. You rock, Becca! I am so proud of you and can't believe you are doing this with two kids! You are amazing. Keep your chin up! You'll meet your goal.

    ReplyDelete